Thursday, July 30, 2009

IS THE DOCTOR ALWAYS RIGHT? by Cher

IS THE DOCTOR ALWAYS RIGHT?

I have been to the doctor on many occasions for various reasons, as most of us have.

I have had decent doctors and others who should just turn in their licence's.

It is always good to seek medical opinions before using a herbal remedy, I think in allot of occasions the best way to go is straight from the doctors office to a naturopath, chiropractor, acupuncturist , or sometimes, just a good massage therapist.

I will give an example of just such an occasion for me:

I was off to work one morning, stepped out the front door and slipped right down the stairs.

Pain is a word which least described what I felt. I was hurt yes, but I figured I was probably just bruised. So I left it a couple of days, knowing I didn't break anything. The pain got worse and I was feeling horrible, crying in pain, and knowing I had to see a doctor I called to book an appointment.

Of course , my doctors office has a special type of rule, you can only book 2 days in advance and this doctor really shuns walk ins, so I called to book, no dice, I couldn't get in, would have to call back the next day to book for 2 days down the road. I was in pain!

I called the docs office straight through, and got the nurse who reluctantly let me come down that day.

Crying in the office, because I was in such pain, my daughter sitting beside me, I told the doctor of what happened , so he could understand the situation. He flat out told me, I couldn't be in as much pain as I was, crying was over the top according to him, and there was no way I could have injured myself in the manner of which I described. Then he wrote a prescription for pain killers and sent me on my way.

First off, the rudeness was uncalled for, he didn't diagnose me correctly and I left with a stupid script for pill of which I couldn't take anyway, and I had told him so, he ignored me.

I left there, went straight to a chiropractors office, and the doctor had my pain down to a minimum, told me of stretches I could do to help , and suggested I see a physio therapist as I had hurt the muscle and ligaments.

Within 3 days of seeing the chiropractor , my pain was totally gone and I was on my way to mending.

This experience was just one of many I've had with this doctor, I am not suggesting anyone not see a doctor first, but have the brains to know when something is just not right, and seek another opinion.

I hope all your days are pain free, and hassle free!


Please make sure to read DISCLAIMER


LOSE WEIGHT NOW, with one that really works, naturally!
Herbal Hair Loss RemedyIt works!

1 comment:

anxiety herbs said...

Natural herbs can be very useful for curing anxiety without getting any side effects.Some natural anxiety remedies to look into are St.John's Wort, SAMe, L-Theanine, and Tryptophan. There's also cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and programs like Panic Away and The Linden Method, to name a few. Hope this helps!